WHO IS PILATES FOR?
Pilates is an exercise regime for anyone at any age.
Pilates is particularly beneficial if you:
• Require personalised attention
• Need a total mind-body conditioning program
• Are pregnant (before, during and post pregnancy)
• The body to exercise even when injured
• Post operative or injury related recovery
• Gentle but effective exercise – many exercises can be carried out lying down
• The reduction of weight bearing stress on the spine and other body areas
MLP is a centrally located, fully equipped, Pilates studio in an elevated position on King William Street overlooking Adelaide’s CBD. Our floor to ceiling landscape windows provide a scenic backdrop to your Pilates session. Everyday is an ever changing panoramic delight! Our friendly MLP team will welcome and assist you in familiarizing yourself with the studio, equipment and general studio etiquette. The offering of a beautiful, fragrant herbal tea shortly follows! Grip socks are required to be worn during sessions and can be purchased at the studio. We also stock Pilates exercise props which you might like for practice at home.