YOUR MLP PILATES SESSION?
• Your MLP program begins with an assessment of your medical history and any current injuries. A One-on-One Session follows your initial assessment.
• Each session is sixty minutes in length.
• Sessions are arranged by appointment and will usually take place with no more than five clients per instructor.
• You will receive personalised attention from your instructor
– necessary to achieve maximum results.
• Your MLP program will be continually assessed and adjusted
as you achieve Pilates milestones requiring your program to
• Every client experiences the effects of Pilates differently
– a single workout can make a physical difference but more commonly you will notice a difference after 4-5 sessions.
MLP is a centrally located, fully equipped, Pilates studio in an elevated position on King William Street overlooking Adelaide’s CBD. Our floor to ceiling landscape windows provide a scenic backdrop to your Pilates session. Everyday is an ever changing panoramic delight! Our friendly MLP team will welcome and assist you in familiarizing yourself with the studio, equipment and general studio etiquette. The offering of a beautiful, fragrant herbal tea shortly follows! Grip socks are required to be worn during sessions and can be purchased at the studio. We also stock Pilates exercise props which you might like for practice at home.